Monday, April 09, 2007

Just another day with the unicorn... my life is never dull:)

We decided to wear our bunny on our back. It became a great game as Cecelia ran around the house and Aidan chased her trying to rip the bunny off of her back.

Here are my handsome men. Aren't they cute together. Aidan really looks like daddy in this one.

Cecelia wanted a picture by herself. Apparently she's too good to stand by icky boys. Smart girl;) Isn't she getting so big though.

This was my Easter cake. I cut out the middle and made little fork marks on the sides to make it look like a basket. Not bad I thought. Not as good as the magazine picture but still, cute enough to eat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Larimer said...

Cecelia looks absolutely beautiful! I just want to give her a hug! Tell her I said that her dress is amazing!

oohh.. and the boys are cute too..

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home