Thursday, May 15, 2008

The latest on my projects...
I painted the ceiling in the den and finally hung Mark's swords.


I got a new couch cover and the pillows didn't match so I went and bought new fabric and made new pillow covers.

This is the toddler quilt I'm making for Johnathan (Let's hope that name sticks). Which is my girlfriend Carrie's bouncing baby boy due at the end of June. It's about half way done.


This is a toddler quilt. I had a bunch of fabric and it was too cute together. The stripes is the material I'm going to use for the back. I found it in the sale bin even and it matches so perfect! I'll keep you up to date on how it turns out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

WHERE'S AMELIA'S QUILT! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

ps, I'm trying to introduce her to a new lovey so we can phase out the pacifier.

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home