Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So I was going to post a picture of the new toddler quilt I'm working on but I haven't gotten the layout just right yet. I thought I had it but not quite right yet.
Also, for those of you keeping track, one of our Carrie's gave birth on Monday. A boy of course (3 Carries, all were pregnant, all with boys). 8 pounds and 1 ounce and after only two and a half hours of labor. Nicely done! Again, I have no photos. I know, I'm horrible! He looks like a tiny old man. Very cute! So next time I see Carrie I'll bring the camera! That's all I got for now... With a little bit of luck, I'll get the quilt all laid out and the top put together and then I can get a picture going. Plus, the sooner I have the toddler quilt out of the way, the sooner I can get started on my other two.

1 Comments:

Blogger Larimer said...

Tell Cecelia that she is so beautiful!

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home