Monday, January 04, 2010

Alas, the last leg begins...
Today, I was a teacher. Officially.
I started my student teaching today! I spent the whole day in the classroom. I had five classes, all of which had homework assigned. I helped students, answered questions, yelled at a couple of students. I even explained the downfalls of using the f-bomb while I was in the class. It was beautiful! All while covering pre-calc, algebra, and geometry. I didn't even have anyone looking over my shoulder because my classroom teacher had a death in the family so she wasn't there. I had a sub as backup but other than that, it was all me. I loved it! Here's for eleven more weeks of fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Logan Family said...

Good for you Gina, glad to hear you liked it!

What exactly ARE the pitfalls to dropping the F-bomb in front of you?

4:38 PM  
Blogger Larimer said...

Congrats! What grade? High School?? Are they totally annoying? Keep us informed!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Khara Brooks said...

*shudders* Better you than me. High schoolers frighten me. BUT, I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself! Congrats to you!!!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home