Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Why you shouldn't take 4 grad classes at once...

-> One math history essay due 9-30 (just assigned today)
-> One real analysis (math) exam on 10-1
-> One take home exam due 10-3 (just handed out yesterday)

Thanks to the master mind of my fourth class, I do not have anything for that except reading. How am I supposed to finish the SIX quilt tops that I have sitting, waiting to be quilted and the four more sitting in my pile of stuff to try!?! Damn all the homework!

Speaking of damning things... Cecelia, while doing her homework the other night, broke her pencil and quietly proclaimed 'damn it!' under her breath. Thank God I wasn't home and Mark was. He was capable of putting on a stern face and expressing that this was never to happen again and that damn it falls into the curse word group. Two nights later, it still makes me giggle to think about her saying it. I love kids!

1 Comments:

Blogger Khara Brooks said...

Wow, sounds stressful!

That's so funny about Cecelia. When I was about 4 my mom and I were fishing in our pond and I had one that got away. I said, "s&%*" under my breath and my mom just lost it. She laughed so hard she couldn't even discipline me.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home