Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mama has a new favorite game!
It's called 36 Cube. It's sort of like sudoku but without numbers. You have to have one of each color in each column and row and each color has six pieces that are six different sizes. So when you put the pieces in, they all have to be the same height. It's really addicting!
I love it! It gives a scale on the back saying novice, varsity, contender, rock star, and genius. I have gotten 34 pieces right and then the last two are wrong three times now. That makes me a rock star. (True enough.) I get so pissed and then start all over. And if I don't pay attention, the kids come by and move all the pieces on me because they want to play. I think it's because it's so colorful. Go get it and try it! Tell me how far you can get. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home