Thursday, December 23, 2010

OCTOBER
Because I'm soooo behind on updating the blog and I have so much to cover, I figured the easiest way to catch up is to do mass picture uploads and cover a month at a time. Hang in there, it's taking me a while to upload all the pictures...

Here's trick-or-treating. Isla only made it to about 6 houses and then just walked along with Mark and I. The other two were pretty dedicated this year running from house to house.

Isla looking very cute at a petting farm. We took a train to a new place down by the in-laws. It was pretty fun!

Bonding with a cow...

Bonding with a pig...

Oh, how we love choo-choo trains!

Loving on a tiny puppy...

Still loving the trains.

Here was a strange quiet day at the Ballentine house. I went looking to see what they were all doing because it was too quiet and this is what I found...

All three kids playing math games! I was so in love! Plus it's pretty cute.


Our yearly trip to the pumpkin patch.




Aidan made a fort on the couch for himself and have so much fun he fell asleep on his fort. He was down for the count and did wake up the rest of the evening. I take it as a sign of a good day.

My foot is on the left and Cecelia is on the right. She's only 7.5 years old and look how big her feet are. She's going to be stealing my shoes in just a couple years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home