Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Aidan's latest...
After finishing with his lunch Aidan had walked away from the table and I was busy with Cecelia. Aidan must have wandered back to the table with this little match box car RV. He jammed the rest of his bologna into the RV. I did not realize this at first but quickly realized that something was off because the dogs were following Aidan like butter on bread. Normally they run from him so I stop to check and twenty minutes later and two toothpicks later all was well in the world again. Aidan really does keep me on my toes.

This was Aidan's choice outfit the other day. Interesting choice. Notice the green comb, weapon of choice.

We had a baptism this past weekend for Ciera Mauve and Cecelia wanted to wear a pretty dress and let me put in two french braids.

2 Comments:

Blogger Logan Family said...

what a beautiful dress!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Logan Family said...

i keep being drawn back to the picture of your son... im not sure what part to comment on. i think i like the mittins the best. what a cutie

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home