Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dawn of a New Era...
I have the couch done! I'm pretty impressed with myself. All it took was $200 in fabric, 25 hours (maybe 30) of blood and sweat, and a very sore thumb (from pulling staples).

look at that detail... I am AWESOME. And NO, I do not want to come to any of your houses and redo your couches (or chairs, or anything else).

Aidan was sharing some cheese with Isla while hanging out and watching mommy demolish the couch.

We went to Carrie's (Clay Carrie for those of you who know the difference) house to play outside the other day and this was Aidan after maybe 20 minutes. In the future, when they ask me if there were signs he was going to be in trouble, I'm going to conveniently forget this picture exists.

Isla was very excited Carrie had a baby pool just her size!

We also hit Indy last weekend for the Children's Museum. For those of you who have never been there, you are seriously missing out. Not the best pictures but they wouldn't let us take any of the Egyptian stuff. Super cool and now we're members! So if anyone gets the bug to go, I'm all in! Plus we can get two extra people in free...

He's not smiling because he was busy making sound effect noises.

Aidan's cheesin' it pretty big in this one. He LOVES that plane and has the same one for his guys.



Other things on the list...
I have a TON of quilting to get in the next three weeks before fall semester starts back up and starts kicking my ass. As for today though, I spent the day organizing. I know what you're thinking... how could there possibly be anything else to organize in my house but that's where you'd be wrong. There's always something else to organize. Today, I went through Cecelia's clothes. I made her try things on. Talked about what she could wear to school and what she couldn't. I pulled out a bunch of my bins in the attic space and put things that had gotten tossed in there in their rightful place. It's beautiful once again! I also labeled three new bins and organized all Cecelia's old shoes that are being saved for Miss Isla. I realize several of you are currently laughing at my illness right now. I'm good with it because tonight when I lay my head down to sleep, my attic will be beautiful and yours will not! Nah-na-nah-na-nah-nah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home