Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pictures!

Cecelia wanted to play make-up one day. Can you believe those eyelashes!!! Good lord, she's beautiful!

Isla looking very pleased with herself last night as she mastered the art of rolling from back to front and back again. She's really starting to cover some ground now!

Aidan sleeping on the couch after one of his 'I don't need a nap' days. Don't you just want to pinch that cute bum of his!

Isla finally got baptized and none too soon. The dress is the same one that Cecelia got baptized in but much younger and it seriously almost did not fit over my chubby bunny!

Looking very interested in what Father Steve was saying...

This is as close to a nice family picture as you get from that day. My mom took this one with my camera. I'm not sure how she did it but when you blow it up, it's fuzzy and she cut off Mark's head. This might have had something to do with the fact that she squints her eyes taking the picture as bad as if she were in the picture. I love her, but seriously... OPEN YOUR EYES MOM! LOL!

We finally broke down and bought Aidan a big boy bike. He's in love! Especially with the spider man helmet and pads. We wear the pads all over the house like it's part of his outfit to fight bad guys. I have to get a picture of him showing them off. It's REALLY funny.

Last week, we ended up with several extra kids at the house. Surprisingly, it was no louder that the average day here. That should mean that the additional kids were very good and quiet (and they were) but really it just means that my kids are super loud by themselves. Anyway, they all got shoved out the back door and the sprinkler was pulled out and turned on. This was an exceptionally cute picture of Cecelia and Maddy. I'm definitely printing and framing this one for her bedroom.

Just the newest weak moment from a fabric sale... Don't judge me! It'll get used!

4 Comments:

Blogger Khara Brooks said...

Your kids are all gorgeous. Seriously, do not let me around Isla. I WILL eat her cheeks, no joke. :P

8:47 AM  
Blogger Reg said...

Don't you LOVE her cheeks! I raspberry them all day!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Logan Family said...

I al jealous of those eye lashes! Dang, they almost poke her eyes out. You have such a beautiful family Gina! Now, post some pictures of thise quilts you have been working on.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Reg said...

I haven't gotten that much done on my quilts lately because I'm taking a summer class and it's only 6 weeks long. Fast and furious. Almost done though and then it's on to my to-do list of quilts!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home