Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Mwuhhhhh! (That's supposed to be an evil laugh)
So I definitely need to find a box or big button or something that has an evil laugh. Sort of like that big red easy button that says little sayings only when I push this button an evil laugh comes out. If anyone finds one, get it. I'll pay you back!
Today, one of my classes was being unruly and not responding to threats so my class teacher said we would keep students after class because it's the class right before lunch. My classroom teacher started the list. I added two names. One for language and the other for trying to debate with me for putting his friend's name down. We had a little conversation about respect and I pulled out my mom look. It was a beautiful moment. Then I was explaining something to a couple of girls and I got to watch them have an 'a-ha!' moment. Awesome! Seriously, I love this! I definitely think that people who have children have a leg up becoming a teacher. I have one student that I make nervous just looking at him. He feels guilty even when he hasn't done anything. hehehehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home