Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have not fallen off the face of the Earth...
I have teetered on the edge once or twice. I have been busy grading and writing lesson plans and keeping up this notebook that's a requirement. It's one week until it's all over though and it's paid off. I've gotten awesome evaluations and I've won an award. That's right! I got nominated by one of my professors at IU and won the Excellence in Secondary Graduate Education Award! I'm really hoping that helps me land a job seeing how the government is determined to cut all of the education budget.
Now, onto some more happy news. My children are still alive as well! That's right I haven't forgotten to feed them yet! I've even remembered to pick up the camera a couple of times. Oh and they went to the doctor's for their yearly visit too. I don't think that ever made it onto the blog either. Aidan came in at 41 inches and 39.5 pounds. He's grown 2.5 inches in the last year and 5 pounds. Isla came in at 30.25 inches and 21.5 pounds, so she's grown1.5 inches and 2 pounds in the last three months. Isla is up and walking. She's even tried running a couple of times. It's pretty funny. She's into EVERYTHING too. She shows up with the weirdest stuff that I'm not sure where she's found it. I feel like I'm forgetting a lot of stuff that's happened in the last month and a half since I last blogged but I'll be damned if I remember what. So, here's some pictures!

We got Isla a backpack for her birthday and she loves walking around with it and putting stuff in it and taking it back out. We got one for Olivia too so I can't wait to see if she loves it as much as Isla.

Here she is from the back. I love it!

It's soccer season again! Here's Aidan going in for a goal!

You know how Target has that area by the doors that has all the dollar stuff. I found this headband. Best dollar spent ever! How cute is she!?!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home