Monday, December 29, 2008

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!
I hope you all had a fabulous holiday! We had tons of fun. Here are random pictures from the this past week. With everyone in town and lots of stuff going on , we ended up with lots of cute pictures. Here's some of them. Aunt Melani and the kids opening Cecelia's barbie head with make-up and hair stuff.
Aidan and Uncle Denny opening his soccer goal.
Santa brought Cecelia a barbie house. It was the hit of the morning!

All of us together and clean and dressed all at the same time! How often does that happen!?!
My beautiful children all dressed for Christmas mass. Don't they clean up well!
Uncle Chuck receiving a loving dose of my kids...



Such much fun was had by all! Uncle Chuck and Aunt Virginia are gone again and we had a quick visit from Papa and Grandma. Now it's just us and I have gone into nesting mode. Three weeks and counting from Sunday! I'm hoping for time off for good behavior. I'm officially uncomfortable and no longer having fun. I've been washing and setting up and making shopping lists and buying back-ups and nailing down what happens with children when I go to the hospital according to what time of day and what day of the week I happen to go into labor. We have names and spellings decided. Isla Grace Ballentine or Padraic Kingston Ballentine. I can't wait to meet which ever! All of you will know when I find out. I have been informed that I HAVE to update the blog as soon as the baby shows up. I've agreed but lets keep it within reason. For now, I'm off to make a list of stuff I want to take to the hospital with me and put Aidan down for a nap. I love nap time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Khara Brooks said...

How do you pronounce Padraic? Puh-dray-ick?

Won't be too much longer! Hang in there!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Reg said...

pronounced Pa-drak. It's Irish.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Larimer said...

Looks like those kids need a Snuggly! I got one for Christmas, although it is not as much fun as that doll house looks!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home