Thursday, December 18, 2008

Playing catch-up...
This is Aidan at his Christmas play. Really each class sings two songs. I had the video camera and Yaya had the digital but we weren't close enough for the flash to work so the pictures turned out grainy. However, notice how close to the microphone Aidan is. He claimed this one as his own and adjusted it to his hight and everything. I was crying I was laughing so hard. Who knew he would end up with the theater bug!

Here are the pictures of Cecelia's gingerbread house. Dani was kind enough to make the house for us. I helped for a couple of minutes to show her how to work the frosting bags. Then I was told I could go do something else. Nice. She wouldn't let me touch the house again. So besides the windows and doors drawn on there in icing, Cecelia did everything else.



2 Comments:

Blogger Larimer said...

that is the best gingerbread house ever!!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Khara Brooks said...

She did a great job on the house! Elijah would have dumped icing all over and then threw some candy on top. :)

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home