Friday, October 17, 2008

What I did today...
The kids started the day nice enough and played all morning together without much fighting. This translates into mommy time and I got busy sewing. This is the baby blanket top for a friend of my mom's. We (mom and I) just got out to the fabric store this week and finally picked up some fabric. I'm lovin' the colors together. I'm glad I was so picky about the teal and chocolate.I think it's turning out really cute.
I bought this outfit over the summer when I saw it on sale and I finally tried it on Aidan the other night to see if it would fit. Here he is doing his Buzz pose. There's boots to go with and a little purple hat. I'm not sure he'll wear the hat but I couldn't get the outfit off until he was so hot, he got annoyed with it. Now I keep it out of sight because if he finds it, he wants to wear it. Good score!
This was taken last week. Allison and Clara came over to visit with us and the kids started watching a movie together to wind down before nap time. How cute is this!
Sara just looked so sweet and sappy, I had to take a picture. She's such a good dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home