Sunday, October 05, 2008

Damn the Brown Thread!

Here's what I have done. I would have pushed through and finished it tonight but as I filled the bobbin one last time, I ran out of brown thread. I have no idea why I did not buy a second spool but I didn't. Now I'm almost done but it will have to wait until tomorrow when I can run back to the store and buy some more! How truly obnoxious! Anyway, I've got a Celtic looking weave on the stripes and the outer brown and a little swooping thing going on the pick hearts. You can really see the patterns on the back. I absolutely love how this is turning out. It's a little more work to sit on the floor and chalk out the patterns for the quilting but I think it's worth it.


We went to the zoo yesterday. It was such a perfect day for it! Here's the kids being goofy in front of a large turtle. It's the only decent picture taken all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home