Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm still prego...
Just an update, I go to the doctor on Tuesdays. This past Tuesday and the one before, the doctor said any time now. So I guess we're still working on 'any time now'. Currently I can't be upset about not going out to the hospital. It's so cold out, I don't really want to leave the house anyway. Anyway, I'm taking guesses...
I'm guessing a girl, 7 pounds 6 ounces, and every bit of 21 inches long.
Although now that I've put it in writing, I'm sure it's wrong. Anyway, if you want to take a guess make it quick! Hopefully I'll be going into labor some time soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing a) baby, b) somewhere between 5 and 15 pounds and c) a shrimp like his/her mother :-)

Love you!
Stephanie

12:30 PM  
Blogger Reg said...

Smart ass... ;)
Mark's guess is a girl, weighing in at 7lbs, 11oz, and 21 inches because he said all babies are 21 inches. (I reminded him that his son only measured in at 20.5 inches)

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home