Friday, January 16, 2009

What I'm doing today...
As I sit around waiting for baby to make an appearance and fight off cabin fever as we all sit around inside because it's too cold to be outside, Mark found something really funny on youtube. Those of you who have times to look up silly stuff on the computer, take a couple of minutes and look up 'Axis of Awesome'. They're a band (using the word loosely) and you want to listen to the Four Chords Song. I've watched a couple of their other videos pretty quickly too and most of them are pretty funny. Okay, I'm off to work on a baby quilt while I still have time.
Here's a photo of Cecelia making her very own sandwich (and one for Aidan too, of course) and Aidan waiting happily on the counter for his sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home