Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Doctor's update:
Isla is growing! We went to the doctor's today and she's weighing in at 10 lbs 3 oz and 22.75 inches long! She's gained 18 oz and grew 1.25 inches in two weeks! That's my girl! Doctor also said that her clavicle is looking good and we don't have to pin it any more! That's good because she was really starting to get angry about that. And just to make you all a little more green with envy, here's another shot of my perfect baby asleep on daddy's lap. Seriously, could you get any cuter! Also, the grandparents were in town this weekend and somehow I brain-farted getting a single picture with them holding Isla. I'll have to fix that next time we see them.

Here's a picture of Cecelia showing off all her missing teeth. Two more are loose and I'm hoping she doesn't loose them too fast because eating is going to become a little more challenging. She's already having issues! The Tooth fairy is really racking up those frequent flier miles with visits to our house!

How could you not love a face like this!?! He's so stinkin' cute!

Last week I opened our front window blinds to see these balloons. No note or card or sign of who dropped them off. So, to our mystery balloon person, Thanks! We love them and Cecelia and Aidan are really impressed. I think it's kind of fun trying to figure out who sent them. So far no one's owned up to doing it. I have fabulous friends and family! I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home