Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My perfect baby!

I've been in baby bliss and too busy to post new pictures lately but I figure the phone calls are going to start if I didn't get something up soon. Here's Isla hanging out while mommy works on math homework on the computer. She's so nice to me! She's even got her days and nights figured out and sleeps for 3.5 hours at a time before waking me up to eat. I'm getting more and better sleep now than the last month and a half of my pregnancy. We also made it to our first doctor's appointment and Isla pasted with flying colors. Her clavicle is still healing but other than that she's growing and gaining weight like a pro. I realize this will be shocking that one of my babies would like to eat. Isla is up to 9lbs 1oz after just a week. That might have something to do with the fact that I've been trying to drown her in milk. The wonderful world of motherhood...

3 Comments:

Blogger Khara Brooks said...

She is too sweet. I miss those first weeks. *sniff sniff* Send some of her baby smell my way! Oh, and I think she looks like her mommy!!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Logan Family said...

Shes so beautiful Gina, give her hugs and kisses for me! Perfect, absolutly perfect!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Reg said...

I do wish I could bottle that new-born smell!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home