Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Dinosaur Quilt
I've got all the squares finished but they need to be trimmed up. I think this is the layout though. I've very excited about how this one is turning out. I'm still waiting for the green fabric I ordered online to work on my girl lap quilt for me. This dinosaur one will be for the new baby if a boy or for Aidan if a girl pops out. If it turns out for Aidan , I think I'll stick an extra boarder on there to make it a little bigger for him.
I had Mark take this picture to get a last shot of the big belly. The kids decided that they needed to also be in the picture because you can't pull a camera out in front of them and not have their picture taken. They're so cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Logan Family said...

you still havent had that baby!? holey moley, you are making me nervous about my own pregnancy.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Khara Brooks said...

You look great! Hang in there!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home