Monday, January 26, 2009

Introducing... Isla Grace Ballentine!
Born Monday January 26, 2009 at 5:38pm
She weighed in at 8lbs 14ozs.
We're still waiting on length...
I started drugs around 9am and had my water broken at 1pm.
The candy man visited me at 3pm and I stopped feeling all the pain. (YEAH for the candy man!)
I started quickly progressing and pushed for all of three contractions.
You might not be able to tell but she's a big baby. There was pain involved! She's totally worth it though. I'm completely in love! And she's already latched on twice to eat!
It got too late to bring Cecelia and Aidan over tonight then. They'll get to meet their new little sister tomorrow. We'll put up more pictures tomorrow. I'm off to snuggle my newly bathed clean baby! Sleep well all. There's another beautiful Ballentine baby in the world...















4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I LOVE her - she's so gorgeous! Good job, Regina! I laughed at your "candy man" reference - I recently told Harold that epidurals are proof that God likes women more than men :-)

7:37 AM  
Blogger Logan Family said...

Yeah, Ballentine babies!!! The Logan's LOVE Ballentine babies!!! Congratulations, we can't wait to see more pics of your beautiful little girl!!! Woohoo! Enjoy your hospital stay, take advantage of that nursery.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Khara Brooks said...

She is a big girl! Congratulations! Beautiful little girl and beautiful name! I can't wait to meet her. Hope you're feeling well! If there's anything we can do, like making dinner for you guys some night, just let us know!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Larimer said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!! Almost 9lbs!! Boy Mark owes you for that one! I can't wait to meet her. I love her.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home