Thursday, June 17, 2010

California Lovin'
Okay, one of the reasons this has been slacking again was because I got to go on a field trip with my mom. We went to my cousin's wedding in California. Without children! For a week! I was missing them by day three. I got to hang out with my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I got to do some sight-seeing and reading. I loved it. Here's some pics.

The happy couple Brendan and Mikako!

Light house somewhere on Route 1.

Stopped at some beach. No idea where!

Same beach. Some crazy tree.

Just beautiful...

The Lone Cypress. Very cool. Check it out.

Mom and I with the Lone Cypress.

Max, Gab and Haliana

Bill, can't say how much I love the bow tie!

Almost all the siblings.

The ladies.

The boat in the back ground is names Saint Catherine.

Mom took this shot. It looks like Bill is someone important, Uncle Charlie is running security and mom is paparazzi.

Pat looking adorable.

Bill, Grace and just a half shot of Monica.

Mom and Monica.

Off the pier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home