Friday, June 25, 2010

I cried today...
laughing, that is. We were finishing up our lunch and Aidan and Cecelia were still sitting at the table talking to each other and eating these little square pretzels with peanut butter in them. Isla had finished hers. She was out of her high chair running around before nap time. Aidan was turned sideways in his chair distracted by Cecelia and Isla ran over and stole a pretzel from Aidan and stuck it in her mouth. Cecelia said something and Isla grabbed two more as Aidan realized what was happening and started after her. Isla grabbed the food, turned to run and immediately started crying wolf. I never thought I'd live to see the day Aidan had food stolen from him. And by his little sister no less. I should have been scolding them all for stealing and not sharing. The awesome parent I am, I could not stop laughing. Throw another dollar in the therapy fund! Totally worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debby said...

that is HILARIOUS!!! your kids sound like mine!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Logan Family said...

that.... is..... awesome....

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home