Thursday, June 17, 2010

Celia Turns Seven
That's just crazy to say. I can hardly believe it. Cecelia requested a Hawaiian theme.

We took her to get her nails done and grandma and I enjoyed our feet getting done too.

Here's the birthday girl!

Isla just being goofy.

Aidan being goofy also. Shocking, I know.

Isla talked Yaya into playing Aidan's game and sat watching.

Getting some crafts done. Cecelia requested lots of crafts this year.

There were butterflies on some of the cupcakes. The kids really liked them.



Just an add-on. I went to my award ceremony and got my award. It was handed out by my former prof Matt Mooney. He said some very nice stuff about me first and then I tried not to cry. Then Mark and I went out to eat. Felt really nice to be recognized though. Now, if only I could get a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home