Monday, August 25, 2008

And baby makes 5!We had our ultrasound today! Very exciting! This is the position the baby stayed in the entire time. The head is to the right and looking down. He/she laid on their belly the whole time with their legs tucked behind covering the butt. So, we do not know what we're having! I didn't want to know anyway but it helps that the baby was being shy. The doc said everything looks great! Baby is measuring perfect. However, I have an ovarian cyst that's measuring about the size of my fist. So we get another ultrasound next month to see if it's gone away on it's own. This means another peek at baby! Okay, I'm off to hang out with Aidan on the couch and take a nap before my first class. Allergy season is upon us and it sucks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Khara Brooks said...

Congratulations Gina! I didn't even know you were pregnant!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Logan Family said...

OMG i had a dream that you had a boy, and you told me the name, and it was the coolest name i had ever heard... and now for the life of me, i cant think of what it was.... sorry, i forgot. you know how dreams are.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Reg said...

What! You're supposed to remember cool names! We have a boy name though. We're in need of a girl name!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home