Friday, August 15, 2008

The Swirly Quilt
So this will end up a twin sized quilt for Cecelia. One day. I have no idea what made me choose this pattern. Oh yea, Mark. Turns out it's very time consuming and lots of work. Here's a bunch of future squares.
My first square. I wasn't sure I could pull this off because I'm of course not working with a pattern. This took about an hour to make.
These next two squares I made at the same time and were a little faster but not much. This is a lot of little cuts and then lots of going back and forth between the sewing and ironing. Wicked annoying but very cool when finished. I can't wait to see it all done. That's going to be a little bit. I'll keep you updated as I work my way through these squares.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danetta said...

What pretty fabrics you are using here. This will make someone very happy!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home