Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Sweet success!
Cecelia got Isla smiling and I finally caught it on film. I thought this looked a little too familiar so I went back and looked at Aidan's baby pictures from the first couple of months...

This is what I found... WOW... There's some strong similarities there! I couldn't find one of Cecelia that fit. I'll have to go looking in my picture boxes to see if I can find one that looks just like this but she's not quite the clone these two are.

Another happy announcement! Chuck and Virginia had a baby girl this morning! Shorty before 8am, 7lbs 5 oz and 19.5 inches long Olivia Terrill Andres greeted the world! Congrats!
And because my parents are hand delivering their blanket, I can FINALLY put up pictures of it!

The back is entirely that red fabric. You can't tell from the pictures but it has an ever so small gradation of lights and darks.

These are the labels I ordered just after Christmas. I love them! They don't have dates or names but they get the job done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home