Monday, March 02, 2009

Trying to catch a smile...
Isla has been giving actual smiles the last couple of days but they only last a fraction of a second so catching it on film is pretty tricky. Here's a couple of funny photos we ended up with instead of the smile.


A finished top!!! Even though Mark has passed on some lovely illness to me this weekend, I managed to get the top finished to the dino blanket that will some day be Aidan's. I am so proud of how cool this turned out. I'll be leaving this one alone for a little bit though. I haven't decided what to put on the back or what to use for binding. So for now, I'm onto the next one!

Here's a close up of the trim work to show off how well the corners came out.

Last night Isla fell asleep in my arms after filling her belly and was very happy drunk on booby milk. She was flashing the biggest smiles in her sleep. We actually managed to catch one after a couple of tries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home