Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cecelia turns 6!!!

We've crossed over into Hanna Montana instead of princesses. How did this happen!?! Anyway, we had a little party for Cecelia this past weekend with girlfriends from school and a couple of other friends. I haven't gone through all the pictures yet (I'll get some birthday pics up soon) but here's a couple random shots I had on the camera.
Yesterday I took Isla and Aidan and walked to get Cecelia from school. It was a good long walk. Long enough that on the way back Aidan, the kid who never wants to ride in the stroller anymore, wanted to ride in the stroller. I put him in next to Isla and about three minutes later, this is what I found. I'm so in love!

Carrie and Johnathon.

Gabby and Uncle playing.

Popsi and Isla (in the sweater that Popsi bought for her)

Isla demonstrating the Andres smirk already.

2 Comments:

Blogger Va said...

They both look so cute in that sweater!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Logan Family said...

I love the pic of them together in the stroller, how cute!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home