Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Exhaling...
Lots of things to update.
Finally having a chance to breathe, I've caught up with homework and finished one of my classes completely. My dad-in-law came up for a visit last weekend and with him, I got a whole slew of new fabric! Plus I got a TON of thread on a new favorite website called Connecting Threads. All I have to do is finish out my other two classes and back to quilting I go!
My doctor's visit last Thursday confirmed that cancer isn't in my future. However, I've been diagnosed with severe endometriosis. More proof that Lady Luck loves me. Some of you may be thinking I've lost my mind. But it runs in the family and I've been expecting it since I was about 15. This I can handle!
Symptoms include:
chronic pelvic pain (nope)
horrible cramps (nope)
infertility (nope, although might explain the miscarriage and why it took longer to get pregnant this time)
mood swings (nope and Mark isn't home to comment)
fatigue (normally nope)
vomiting/nausea (never)
NICE!

On another note, a train of thought one morning last week that was entirely too long and complicated to remember, I discovered that my life fits very nicely into the song The 12 Days of Christmas.
12 loads of laundry
11 more math problems
10 minutes to shower
9 second to eat something
8 more days of class left!
7 trips to time out
6 times I said that
5 poopy diapers
4 minutes to get to school
3 dressed kids
2 pig tails
And I just want a cup of coffee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Logan Family said...

LOL, I love the 12 days of motherhood song, very appropriate

10:19 AM  
Blogger Jay, Deb, Shelby, and Julia said...

Awesome song Reg! Sums up motherhood perfectly!LOL

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home