Thursday, May 07, 2009

Lazy Days
My last final was Monday night and after two days of doing absolutely nothing (or as close to nothing as I can get to in my life) I feel almost normal again!! I've watched several hours of tv on the computer, drank too much coffee, ignored LOTS of laundry and pretended there's a maid showing up any time now. It's been GLORIOUS! I did work on some quilting. I have to take some pictures. I made Isla a little summer dress last night that's SUPER cute but I have to go find some ribbon for the shoulder straps. I've also got about six ideas running around in my head for blankets so I've got to get going on those before I forget what I want to get done. As for now, here's some super cute pictures.

This what happens when Aidan decides he REALLY needs his picture taken. I ended up with about 15 pictures like this. Silly Aidan!

Isla has fallen in love with this caterpillar. I got it for Cecelia when she was a baby and she and Aidan both thought it was funny. So I pulled it out for Isla and I think it's her favorite. SHe hugs it like this with all four limbs and eats it's face. It's pretty funny.

About five minutes later...

Isla discovered the mirror on the piano. Awesome! She flirted with herself for about a half hour!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home