Thursday, September 10, 2009

Seeing Stars and Fish
This is what I did on my down time today. I cut out the pieces for this awhile ago and finally got down my list far enough to get to piece it together today! I love how it turned out. I'm not sure I'm sticking with the layout but I really like these crazy stars. I think I might need to separate the squares with some white or something but I'm going to keep messing with the layout first and see what happens. Maybe I'll find enough down time tomorrow to figure it out.

The fishy blanket is done! And I love how it turned out! I left the corners off and quilted wavy lines across in light blue thread.

You can kind of see the wavy lines in this one.

Here's the back. The waves go in the same direction as the front. I really love how this turned out but I've already handed it over for someone in my mom's office. I was a little sad to see it go.

Just a cute picture from the other morning about to head off to school.

The Blueberry Festival! Daddy broke down and bought light sabers for Cecelia and Aidan. Aidan was definitely very excited about it!

The hot air balloon glow. I thought it was really very cool. The kids were over it pretty quick though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home