Sunday, September 13, 2009

Busy Little Quilter!

I think I like the crazy stars better this way. Now I just have to find fabric to fit in the triangles and finish out the square...

I moved on to this one, cutting and piecing the top together on Thursday night and Friday. It's actually from a pattern. I haven't adjusted it either, other than changing the size. I'm going to use the dark brown and put a boarder around the whole thing and then I think I'm going to use some cream corduroy for the backing. Still thinking about that one. I've also cut out fabric for another one I'm calling boxes of fun. It'll be cute but I'm not working off a pattern so it's a little interesting getting everything to line up right.

Finally found some dress-up stuff for Aidan. It was definitely a hit!

He promptly told his sister to go get dressed like a princess so he could protect her. It's been an on-going war since then to remind him not to hit anyone/thing with the sword.

We found one of these fire pits on sale this weekend too. We've been wanting one for a couple of years now and finally broke down and got it. We had a fire last night and let the kids have some s'mores. It was fantastic! I loved it and then Mark and John and I got to hang out for a little while by the fire after the kids went to bed. What a perfect night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debby said...

I am totally impressed with your quilting! I want to learn so I make quilts for my girls' beds once they are both in twin beds :)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Reg said...

Thanks! Although honestly, some turn out better than others!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home