Sunday, March 15, 2009

Visitors!
Stephanie and Riley were in town this weekend for some MUCH needed TLC. We hit shopping, eating and even caught the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. (For those of you who have not see it, it's awesome!) So good to see old friends. Stephanie got to meet the newest addition to the clan and see in person how perfect Isla is. Not single tear while she was here. Stephanie kept waiting for a fit of some sort but went home as a witness that I really do have the perfect babies. Plus, both Friday night and Saturday night, Isla went 6 hours, that's right I said SIX HOURS, at night without eating!!! She's not even seven weeks old! I think she can just tell that mommy needs a little extra niceness right now.
Riley is almost as tall as me! I still think of her as the little girl at my wedding, the one I used to pack up and take every where with me in Pittsburgh, my first child. Now she's almost nine and too old to be cuddled. How did that happen!?! Stephanie and I had good conversations and a relaxing weekend. Just what I needed. I tried to get her to stay but alas, she's still got Harold, Kendell, and Lucky back home so we had to watch them drive away and Cecelia already start to ask when they can come back and why can't they stay.
Here's their first night here. Riley got a pretty new do.

This was on the way out. The Ballentine kids taking Riley down in a 'hands-on' good-bye.

A picture just for Stephanie. I took this just in time for Isla to explode all over it. Plus I'm not sure we'll get to wear it again since she's growing like a weed.

It's a beautiful day and I'm off to enjoy it. More to come...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had such a great time too - my only complaint is that the time went way too quickly! We'll come back soon, I promise :-)

Stephanie

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home