Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bit 'O Irish Cheer!

Looking adorable but already onto outfit two.

This was yesterday. We went for a walk along the river and took Sara with us. It's a good thing my dogs are so nice to the kids. As to avoid fights over who gets to walk the dog, we bring two leashes. Sara walks calm enough to get away with this. It's really very cute to see.


I am very blessed. There has been an outrageous amount of support through phone calls and in person. Thank you! I am so grateful. I'm tired of crying though. Seriously, you all know I hate not being in control of my emotions and loosing my shit in public is about the most wicked annoying thing to me. So, I love you all but please stop asking questions or bringing up my medical perks out in public. I'm sure half the city thinks I'm a loony already. Let's redirect. If you'd like to show support or whatever, instead wink at me or something. This allows me to not have to talk about anything if I'm feeling emotional but still allows you to say something with out saying something. Plus, it can be like a secret gang or something. I find it amusing to think about people winking at me at random. Sounds like a lot more fun than walking around wondering who's going to ask me something that's going to make me cry. A lot less stressful. I promise to keep everyone updated in what ever I know and please feel free to still ask any questions, just wait until I'm at home. I don't mean to sound ungrateful at all! I'm just finding it exhausting to talk about all the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Whoa, I've been totally out of the loop! I'll have to come over soon to see you. You won't have to re-explain, I've just read it all on the blog. How does Thursday or Friday sound???

12:27 PM  
Blogger Reg said...

Friday everybody has a half day so we're hitting the zoo and Thursday is parent/teacher conferences...

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home