Monday, March 23, 2009

Pictures as promised
I've polished two lesson plans, finished two math problems, four loads of laundry, and even managed a shower. Alas, I'm sitting back down to watching twenty minutes of a forty-five minute show. I've yet to get any coffee though so on my way to get Cecelia, I'm stopping by the store and getting creamer!

Fabric sale!!! I found an amazing deal online. These showed up last week. I LOVE mail!



Here's the quilt top I finished earlier in the week. The only sewing I did this week. As soon as I get ahead in homework, I'll be hitting my new pile of fabric. I can use it to distract me instead of tv shows.

2 Comments:

Blogger Khara Brooks said...

Beautiful!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Logan Family said...

what kind of coffee are you drinking to be able to acomplish all of that?

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home