Monday, April 06, 2009

The Zoo Opened!
Our tiny little zoo opened Friday so we went on Saturday. It's still too cold for half the animals to be outside so it was a little boring but still fun to be outside and running around. We hit the park afterwards to make sure the kids were good and tired. It was nice. Plus we met up with some friends! Other than that, we colored eggs. I should have taken pictures of Mark and my dad blowing the yolks out of the dozen eggs for the kids. That was pretty funny. Alas, we only have seven eggs left. Aidan kept breaking them while decorating and blaming it on Cecelia. I think he thought he was going to be in trouble. It was funny to watch him try to convince us he didn't do it.
These are pictures taken with the video camera. Not too many to choose from. Again, lots of video. I'm waiting to catch Aidan doing something good and win America's funniest video contest!


3 Comments:

Blogger Jay, Deb, Shelby, and Julia said...

They are so cute, and getting so big. Can't wait to get to see them again.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Larimer said...

WHERE IS THE VIDEO OF AIDEN BLAMING CECELIA???? I bet it was hysterical!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Reg said...

I didn't get video of it! I totally should have but I'm still training myself to grab the camcorder when Aidan is around. It really was hysterical though.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home