Thursday, April 09, 2009

Today's the Day
I'm off to the hospital in about an hour. The doctor's visit on Tuesday was nothing to write about. It was more of a hand holding meeting. Dr. told us where to be and when. She explained what was going to happen again. She went over all the possible death and dismemberment chances that come with surgery. Poor Mark. He's trying for a brave and steady disposition but it's pretty thin at times. I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing being out in the open today. We should find out everything today. I'm going to blink and be in the recovery room and I'll either have one ovary or two. I wonder if I'll say anything goofy when I come out. Everyone I've seen go under say funny things when they come out. I'll blog again when I get home...
Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Khara Brooks said...

Oh, Gina you are in my prayers today. You and Mark. May God give you both peace today as you go through this procedure, and peace with whatever the outcome. If you guys need ANYTHING, please let me know!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Logan Family said...

Good luck Gina, you will be in my prayers. I am sure everything will go well, and remember at the end of the day, you have 3 beautiful kids, a handsom husband, AND time to make quilts. I still don't know how you so it, and I only have 2.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home