Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another day, another lesson plan.
I've finished another one. I'm so close to having this project done. I'll be super excited when it's all over. Although I'm taking classes this summer so really I'll get about a week and a half of freedom before it's back to classes for me.
Currently, I'm waiting for Isla to finish her morning 'present' for me and I'm trying to focus enough to actually retain my studying. It's not working very well.
Last night we put Isla in the crib to sleep. Most of you know that I breast feed and I'm incredibly lazy at night so I co-sleep too. Last night was the first time in what seems forever that I had my own space. I actually slept by myself. Well, sort of. Mark was there but he's so used to a baby being in the bed and me smacking him in my sleep if he gets too close to her that he stays on his own side of the bed. Poor Mark. Always getting beat up. Anyway, Isla slept for 3.5 hours by herself (would have been 4.5 hours but I didn't go to bed right after feeding her), ate and went back to sleep in the crib for another 3 hours. Then we sort of ate, sort of just complained that we were by ourselves so I kept her with me for the last hour in bed. Not bad for a first go at it though!
Here's Isla this morning. She's so cute. What's funny is when I widen the view a little...

You can see her guard dog. Ever so vigilant, right by her side. I really love our dog.

It's so funny how much Molly has changed with our kids. She's a little less crazy about each baby after Cecelia. She has a learning curve too. But she's there every time Isla cries or makes a squeak or might need a good cleaning. It's the best thing ever. I have a million pictures of all three of the kids as babies with Molly this close. God help the idiot that ever tried to break into our house. Because no one else would dare get between Molly and her pups.

3 Comments:

Blogger Khara Brooks said...

She is so cute! She's all cheeks!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Logan Family said...

OK, how on earth do you have time for everything? You are officially SuperMom

10:55 AM  
Blogger Reg said...

Thank you! I saw a t-shirt once that said, given a tiara and a cape, I could do anything! I'm not sure if it's true but I like to think so...

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home