Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Link
I've added a new link to the blog. xbox4nappyrash. Apparently nappy rash is another term for diaper rash. It's about an Irish couple and their trials and tribulations to conceive a baby. It's pretty funny, sort of. The writing is funny, not the topic. Check it out though. I'm not sure if it's because they're Irish or because we took so long getting pregnant with Isla or the writing but I like reading it. As a side note, I'm completely jealous of their health insurance. Let me know what you think.
PS: Thanks again to Stephanie. You always seem to find these bleeding heart stories that I get completely hooked on!

5 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Bleeding hearts!

The bloody cheek of you ;0)

Thanks for the mention, it's been a up and down (literally) ride, but hopefully we are edging closer to some good news.

It's my accent isn't it...

;-)

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say - you can take the woman out of social work, but you can't take the social worker out of the woman. I'm sure your mom can relate :-)

Steph

2:45 PM  
Blogger Reg said...

It is the accent! I love it!

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god - my internet crush commented on your blog. Color me jealous ;-)

Steph

8:15 AM  
Blogger Reg said...

I thought you might be!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home